USI Consulting Group has worked with catholic dioceses and other churches for more than 15 years to address the very unique needs of these organizations.
We have extensive experience working with both lay and clergy plans. We have worked in every facet of retirement plan services - from annual actuarial services to full oursourcing services. Over the past few years, we've helped many dioceses to redesign their retirement programs to better provide for their lay and clergy employees into the future.
We have extensive experience working with church retirement plans of all types:
- Lay Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Clergy Pension Plans
- 403(b) & 401(k) Plans
- Qualified & Non-qualified Plans
- Retiree Health Care
Some of the services we provide to churches include:
- Defined Benefit Plan — Actuarial & Consulting
- Defined Benefit Plan — Outsourcing & Technology
- 403(b) and 401(k) Plan Investment & Consulting
- Participant Communication & Education
- Regulatory & Compliance Consulting